Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy October Sale!

It's Fall.  I woke this morning to the sounds of honking, not unusual here in the city.  The honking got louder and louder and I sleepily rubbed my eyes and tried to figure out where the noise was coming from.  Louder and louder, closer and closer the honking escalated.  I realized it was the sound of a massive flock of Canadian geese flying over the house headed south!  I raced to window to see the tail end of the large V-formation of birds as they sailed noisily out of site.  The formation was so large it cast a shadow upon the house and small backyard.  It was truly an incredible sight!


Glorious autumn in New England.  My favorite season.  Gone is the humidity, and the ever present late summer thunderstorms.  The air is cool, the leaves are crisp, the apples crunch and there is a hint of frost in the air.  Glorious autumn in New England!



I am celebrating the season with the launch of a new website.  The new site is cleaner looking and easier to navigate.  Please visit and let me know what you think.  For a limited time, you can get 15% off your order by entering discount code NEWSITE when checking out.  Sale ends October 10th, so if you've been meaning to try some of our fabulous natural perfumes, here's your chance to try them at a fantastic discount.


Our October Newsletter is available HERE and contains more information. 



No comments: